Join now

Moving to stanbul... I hope ;-) (Istanbul)

I am looking to move to Istanbul and would like to know if you might know anyone hiring international staff, given that Istambul is an up and coming tourist destination.

I am British and also speak fluent Italian, French, Spanish and a little Greek.
I have a BA Degree in Book Art & Design (Printing, illustration, book-binding, working with carpet and textiles...) from the University of the Arts London and have had many years' experience in both the tourist and customer service fields.
I am looking to work in the following fields:

Art/Art & Design/Art Galleries/Exhibitions/Events/Decoration
Book/Design/Reading/Proof reading/Editing
Hotel/Hospitality/Reception/Guest relations/Concierge
Customer relations/PR

I have lived for 11 years in the UK, 15 in Italy, 4 in France and am currently located in Greece.
Having managed a bijou hotel in Tuscany and worked in the private aviation sector, I have extensive experience in the tourist and customer relations sectors.
I am computer literate with Microsoft Windows, but can easily learn other software programs.
I love travelling and experiencing living in different countries, learning about new cultures and traditions and meeting new people.
I have good inter-personal skills, and am reliable, punctual and attentive to detail.
I would be able to start with 2 weeks' notice.
I would need to be employed by someone/a company who would provide a contract and resident/work prmits...

I look forward to hearing back from you soon and thanks for any advice and help...

Warm regards,

Chiara J Davies