Join now

Multi-lingual researcher seeking opportunity (Istanbul)

Dear any and everyone who is fulfilling a human resources position,

I am in search of a position related to my academic and professional background.

My academic career, being both successful and international, has been completed at two dutch universities. Having graduated from the inHolland university I have acquired my bachelor's degree in international communication and marketing management, in Protected content . Quickly thereafter I have started my masters degree. In Protected content have successfully graduated from the university of Amsterdam, communications sciences, which is ranked 77th worldwide according to the World University Rankings Protected content . During my academic career I have worked for Randstad uzb., ABN amro bank, ING bank, levsan advertising and the Conrad hotel in Istanbul. The latter was my internship company.

After my academic career I started a freelance English speech course in Turkey which enabled me to travel and diversify my network. Along side my speech course I have had the pleasure of translating briefs, contracts and website contents to English and Dutch for many different national and international companies.

I would like to introduce myself and show you why I would fit in your corporate family. Feel free to contact me via e-mail: c.yilmaz82(at) for a copy of my resume.

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Kind regards,
Cem Yilmaz