Join now

My experience of quitting smoking! (Istanbul)

Hi guys
I'd like to share my story with you, it's a story of someone who was smoking more than 30 cigarettes a day, someone who was really in love with smoking..
Everyday morning before breakfast, a cup of water then a cup of heavy Turkish coffee with 3 or 4 cigarettes or more, this was my daily morning ritual for many years, and i was in love with this routine and i couldn't quit even for a single day during more than 15 years!

SO WHY I QUIT SMOKING??
Many reasons lead me to quit;
- I felt for years that I'm a slave of this habit, i were saying I love it but the truth is that I can not quit it. None of us loves to destroy his/her health..
- health and health and health..
It's not a joke, let's forget about lungs cancer, i won't talk about it.. but what about hair, skin, strength, breathing, tooth.....etc. Everything in our bodies, EVERYTHING is effected in horrible way by smoking! You will understand what I'm saying clearly after 3 weeks of quitting when you find how the energy levels in your body get significantly increased! How you sleep better, how you find food tasty again,.... etc.

HOW I QUIT SMOKING SUCCESSFULLY??
- First of all, you have to make the decision! No matter how hard you try, you won't succeed without a solid decision!
- "Easy way to stop smoking" by ALLEN CARR, I found this book is the best one EVER to help smokers quit, it's really a great book that helps millions of smoker to quit! And I'm one of them, it's available in all languages i think.
Reading this book is highly recommended. (IMPORTANT NOTE: Do Not read the book without making the decision of quitting first)..

First 2 weeks of quitting were really painful, not only physically, but psychologically also. The good news is that all of the withdrawal symptoms will disappear by the end of the third week.. one of the best strategies in first few weeks is to enjoy the withdrawal symptoms, (that's one of what you will read in the book), don't feel deprived, just feel proud that you are about quit one of the worst habits EVER!

I hope you found something helpful in my words, quitting smoking is like to start a new life, definitely shiny and colorful one!
It will be my pleasure to help you quit, let's have a coffee somewhere and talk about all difficulties you may face in details!
It will really make me happy to help you quit 😊

Today is 10th June Protected content , I'm non-smoker for 4 months 💪🏻 and i NEVER miss that bad habit!

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners