Join now

my kurucesme room (Istanbul)

I am renting out my room in Kurucesme. Females and profesionals are required. This is home office and I also work from home 4 days a week.
Monthly per room price : 900tl ex bills (bills around 50 to 100tl)
Please send e-mail to adress : Protected content
Location : Kurucesme is an elegant old town with great architectual value along the Bosporus seaside. There are many attractions like concert area, night clubs, pubs, restaurants, cafe gardens, sport centers nearby and even a running path along the seaside from kurucesme up to sariyer. It is centrally located to vibrant nightlife, just step away from clubs such as the popular BEBEK, ARNAVUTKOY, ETILER, REINA, SORTIE, KURUCESME ARENA, AsK CAFE, CLUB29, SUNSET, BLACK. Also close to Galatasaray, Bogazici, Bahcesehir universities.

How to get here : Kurucesme apartment is located on the Kurucesme hill and near to Ulus park and historical old cemetery. It is 7 minutes walking distance to the seaside. There is easy access to public transportation with a direct bus connection in front of the house to besiktas which takes 15min. Arnavutkoy is 5 min, bebek is 15min, Ortakoy is 15 min by walking. Taksim is 45min by bus. Sultanahmet is 50 minutes by bus&metro. Levent is 15 min by taxi.
Distance to Universities: Galatasar University, Bogazici University, Bahcesehir university takes 15 min by bus.

Home : Home is fully sunny and have perfect view of Bosphorus and bridge view.Also located next to forest of Kurucesme cemetery. No voice, no sound, no noise! only singing of birds! Also it has a garden with hamack and tables for enjoying sun..