Join now

native russian with exc. english looking for a job (Istanbul)

Hi everybody, İ came to İstanbul 1 month ago as a tourist, but fell in love with this city & decided to stay and try to find a job. İ'm aware of how complicated it is to find work for expats here, but who knows.. Here's my cv:

Sophia Voskresenskaya

Date of birth: 11.04.1981
Nationality: Russian
Tel. Protected content
Email: Protected content

Moscow State University of culture and arts, Protected content , graduated with distinction (şeref derecesi ile mezun) on the branch “psychology and educational science”

January – April Protected content apart-hotel “Ekaterininskiy kvartal”, Sochi, Russia (receptionist at the front desk in the hotel for mass-media during the Olympic games).
May – October Protected content travel agency in Mahmutlar, Alanya region, Turkey (excursions seller).
September Protected content December Protected content army, 45 airborne regiment, Moscow region, Russia (psychologist).
2010: hotel “Sputnik”, Moscow, Russia (secretary, about 8 months).
Protected content hotel “Ukraina”, Moscow, Russia (operator in the switching center, about 1,6 years).
2006: a French restaurant, Moscow, Russia (secretary, about 6 months).
Also have large working experience as a governess in families with children of different ages.
First working experience: Protected content , a schoolteacher of English language (about 1 year).

Russian: perfect (native speaker).
English: advanced.
German: basic.
Turkish: beginner.

Advanced PC user (Word, Excel, internet, etc.).

Science literature (especially on philosophy and psychology), belles-lettres, travel, music (mainly blues), foreign cultures and languages.

Will appreciate any relevant information. Thanx in advance & all the best to everyone :)