New begining in Istanbul, any tips & tricks?
I will be soon moving from Brussels to Istanbul. I don't even know where to start to settle all the things. For sure HR of my company will help, but if you have any other tips & tricks to share, please shoot away. Some topics that are of interest:
- Office is on the Asian side, near the Capitol. Where to live...?
- I'd like to be paid in Belgium and Turkey, what about double taxation
- Aside from Internations, any fun organization for young professionals to meet?
- How to deal with the traffic
- Turkish lessons
- Any new people also moving to Istanbul and interested in touristy stuff?
Looking forwards to your comments!