Join now

New Prolific Activity Option for Curious Souls (Istanbul)

Dear friends,

We will be holding a brunch this coming Sunday within our "Curious Souls Get Together Group" that intends to carry an exchange of view on a specific TED Talk. You can check the events page for May 12 to get the details.

I think that if this brunch idea prooves to be successful, it can easily be replicated by other members as well. It does not necessarily have to be brunches only but we can envisage organising dinners, home gatherings and even picnics as well (we tried a picnic once with our Global Minds Book Club and it was fantastic :-)) So any member, who wishes to discuss a specific TED talk can make such a proposal, indicating the talk, the date and the venue, and I can then announce it as an event within our group. This way, we can not only add more variety to our  selection of TED talks but also bring people with specific interests together as well. Of course, I will still continue to hold our regular Curious Souls Get Together meetings.

So while you consider this as a new form of prolific activity option within our Curious Souls' group, I wish you all a very good week.

Best
Isil the curious soul :-)

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners