Join now

Nice 2 BR + LR apartment sublet near Bostanci (Istanbul)

A friend of mine is looking for someone to sublet his 2 Bedroom + Living Room flat from September Protected content 15 while he is out of the country. It's in the Asian side of Istanbul very close to the dolmush, bus lines, and about 25 minutes away from the beach.

Protected content

If you are interested please reach out directly to: Protected content

The monthly price of Protected content (around $ Protected content electricity, water and natural gas, which roughly cost another Protected content ($53) per month.

Available from September 15th until December 15th, my flat is on the 6th floor of a relatively newly built (about 10 yrs old), modern, well-kept, 11-storey apartment building in a generally quiet, peaceful residential area on the Asian side of Istanbul, with quite a few trees around.

There are two bedrooms: a smallish room with an expandable dining table, armchair, digital piano, etc, and a larger room with a comfortable queen-size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, etc.

The living room features a nice architect's desk (1.8ft x 0.9ft), a couch that can double as a guest bed, a very comfortable reclining chair, TV, ADSL WiFi modem, a nice stereo system, etc.

The kitchen is spacious and contains a dining table for Protected content . There is a desktop stove, small oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge, bread machine, etc. There's a washing machine in the bathroom (but no tumble dryer, only a dryer rack).

I'm only a 5-min walk to the so-called "Minibüs Caddesi" (Minibus Avenue), where there is a constant stream of minibuses and buses heading towards the city center, to districts like Taksim, Üsküdar, Kadıköy and Beşiktaş. I'm also only about a Protected content walk from Bağdat Caddesi, the famous highstreet of the Asian side, lined with all sorts of (fancy) shops, restaurants, etc. Walk down another 5 min or so and you're at the shore of the Marmara Sea, with panoramic views of the Prince's Islands. Here, there are parks (with nautilus machines) and extended walking, running and biking paths all along the shore. There's a big garage in the basement of our building, and the apartment building is protected by 24-hour security camera surveillance.

In summary, this is a comfortable flat in a modern apartment building located away from the hustle bustle of downtown Istanbul, but with plenty of fast public transit options heading downtown and elsewhere. (For example, returning from a night out in the city center, Taksim, you can be back here in as little as Protected content , if you hop on a "dolmuş" from Taksim.)