Join now

Once Upon a Time in İstanbul / Picturesque Brunch (Istanbul)

Dear Ladies

Are you bored going out the same places all the time? Would you like to escape from the modern city life for a couple of hours and have a special brunch in a magical time tunnel?

Moreover, would you like to share this great experience with the other Internations' lovely women in one of the historical and unique neighborhood 'BALAT' ?

I have a great idea just for you! If you don't want to pass it up, just click the accept button and join the activity detailed below! :))

Protected content

WHERE THE ACTIVITY WILL BE PLACED?

Place is absolutely fantastic. PERISPRI CAFE is a unique place with the art gallery downstairs and café mezzanine upstairs.

It is in Balat which is an old city on the historic peninsula on the cost of the Golden Horn (European Side)

HOW TO GET THERE?

Don't think about it! A shuttle will be waiting for us at 10:15 near Taksim Square in front of Atatürk Culture Center : )) If you want to use shuttle please let me know via message.

If you wanto to come by yourself, address is above for you.

HOW ABOUT THE PAYMENT?

A full Turkish brunch included tea/fruit juice: 45TL (€ Protected content remember to pay directly to the restaurant staff the cost of brunch and for the extras if any before you leave.)

Shuttle to Cafe: 5 TL per person

WHY SHOULD I JOIN?

The atmosphere of this place is so incredible that the moment you step into it, you are going to feel wholly smitten with every detail inside...

You will have a chance to meet new connections and make new friends, also taste various specialities of rich Turkish breakfast.

After brunch, we have a time to discover Balat streets each have a different story and major historical places which have breathtaking architecture; such as The Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople and Phanar Greek Orthodox College.

For this occasion we have a limited space of 20 for our members.

If something else comes up and you are not be able to join , please, please cancel attendance 48 hours before the activity. I hope you understand.

Hope to see you there!!

Cheers

Aycan

Activity Host

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners