Join now

Opportunity! Selling Fiat Doblo (Istanbul)

We are looking for someone to buy our Fiat DOBLO, Protected content .

We meant to register our Turkish Fiat Doblo in Germany, but found out that we are unable to register this car in Germany due to differences in technical standards.

We are therefore driving the car back to Turkey the weekend of Sept 26, arriving in Istanbul on 29 Sept.

Details: Fiat Doblo Multijet, Modell Protected content , 55 kw, approx Protected content , diesel, colour dark grey, orange/grey seats. It can be bought by anybody Turk or foreigner (if foreigner, you don't have to change the number plates).

Mr Doblo is a great family and outdoor car (the doors are wonderful with small children, lots of space in the back for luggage or turning it into a sleeping area; you can use the rear door as a roof in case of rain). It is perfect in Turkey since spare parts and service are both readily and cheaply available.

Dont expect a new car, though: the kids have left a few stains on the seats and outside it does have a some small dents and marks. We had a minor front end collision and did not have the full bonnet painted (but it can be easily done at any garage)

Technically it is absolutely fine. It has fully service history (Fiat/Birmot Service in Istinye) and just passed technical service TUVTURK in July Protected content . We also paid taxes for the full year. With a good conscience I can say that he does not have any technical problems that I am aware of.

Online sites (sahibinden etc) give us a price range between TL Protected content similar cars, but thats negotiable since I need to sell quickly.

Istanbul Forum