Join now

OSS/BSS Solution Consultant Turkish Spk - Istanbul

Job Description
OSS/ BSS Solution Consultant - Turkish Speaker - Istanbul

Line of Business: Consulting & Support

My client, one of the pioneer in prepaid billing it provides Billing and Customer Care systems (BCC) to mobile operators for fifteen years, including launching the world's first GSM prepaid billing system in the world. With Protected content in Germany, Italy, India, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Argentina and Brasil, they are expanding in Istanbul (Turkey) and is urgently looking for several OSS/ BSS Senior Solution Consultant to work for their new organisation.

The successful OSS/ BSS Solution Consultant should have the following qualifications:
* 3 years of relevant professional experience
* Proven leadership of functional areas in multiple disciplines
* Experience in managing small team
* Experience in telecom (BSS)
* University degree, comparable education, self-motivated, highly reliable and of high integrity
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, developing close relationships with other stakeholders
* Fluent in English and Turkish
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Willing to travel
* Unix & Oracle background
* Experience matured within Systems Integration companies will be an advantage

In a young and dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to improve and enrich your knowledge in Computer Science and IT systems applied to different industries and business realities.
* Business process analysis
* Packaged systems implementation and integration
* In depth development of tailored solutions for our customers
* Design and optimization of technological and application infrastructures
* Information management
* Contributing to project planning and management

The client requires local OSS/BSS Solution Consultants ideally and fluency in Turkish language is required too.

If you are the relevant candidate, please do contact me directly on Protected content send me your up to date Cv at : Protected content .

Look forward to hear from you. Thank you