Join now

Partnership vs. Small Finance (Istanbul)

Black Perigord(south of France) Truffles are known to be the "Black Diamonds" of kitchen. Last year wholesale mark up was €1,300.00/kg. World supplies are as follows: %45 by France, %35 by Spain and %20by Italy. Although there are some minor successful cultivated production in southern-hemisphere but it takes years of efforts.

Above mentioned countries have such similarities with the Turkish soil&climate except Turkey is much richer in having oak&hazel trees which Perigord truffles have the mychorizzal life in the roots of those trees. They are winter truffles and the season usually starts end of November and goes untill the mid of March.

I have been in close contact with the only VAP-certified mychologist in Turkey about the potential of this country and having my fellow Golden Retriever "Zilli" under training period for the past 2months for truffle search and so far she is a total success story!

No one has ever attempted for such business in Turkey cause the searching process involves either female-pigs(old fashion) or trained dogs which both of these creatures are against the conservative-Turkish culture and the domestic life.

I personally have realized the opportunity 4months ago and have been researching&reading documentations and training Zilli out in the woods...

If anyone interested in a joint partnership for this business kindly contact me so that I could supply some personal info about myself as well as the terms of the relationship.

Best regards,
Zeki ( Protected content )
Protected content