Join now

PEACEFUL PRODUCTIVITY WORKSHOP (Istanbul)

If your New Year’s resolutions have been about getting organized or using your time better, this one is for you. I am offering a Peaceful Productivity workshop - basically a time management workshop, but with an emphasis on peace and sanity.

-- Do you feel like you are always busy but not getting enough done?
-- Are there any important tasks that get delayed again and again?
-- Do you have major projects which you would like to tackle if you could only catch up on your current obligations?

The PEACEFUL PRODUCTIVITY course is one hour per week for five consecutive weeks. Since being stuck in traffic for two hours in order to attend a one hour workshop on productivity would be completely insane, I am offering this course via online teleconference.

I know that attending a workshop via conference call or virtual classroom is a new concept for many people. So I am offering the first session for FREE.

For more information and to register go to Protected content

Hello! I am an American executive coach and have been coaching professionals on leadership development and personal growth for over ten years. In addition to working with attorneys and larger businesses, one of my goals here in Istanbul is to make high quality, affordable coaching available for the general public. I think of it as becoming the House Cafe of coaching. : Protected content

For more information on me and my coaching practice you can check out my website or contact me directly.

Anna Rappaport
Excelleration, LLC
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners