Personal Assistant and Administration Assistant (Istanbul)
We are looking for the right people for these two positions within our law firm.
IMPORTANT: You must have advanced level English and Turkish language, as we work with high level Turkish and international clients.
1. The Personal Assistant role is to work alongside our Senior Partner and assist with all aspects of their day to day work. Primary responsibilities:
- Inbox screening.
- Responding to correspondence.
- Ensuring important enquiries and deadlines are brought to the attention of the Partner.
- Calendar management.
- Preparing and typing legal and administrative documents, as well as formatting of word files, excel sheets and power point presentations.
- Managing travel arrangements, event and meetings organizations.
- General support for special projects and other senior staff as necessary.
2. The Administration Assistant role also includes aspects of Personal Assistant responsibilities to other Partners in our firm, but is primarily focused on administrative support to the lawyers and the business. Primary responsibilities:
- Aspects of a Personal Assistant role (see above).
- General support for special projects including business development.
- Document production and formatting.
Requirements for both roles:
The successful candidates will be expected to reflect a professional and positive image of the firm by being reliable, flexible, creative, well-organized and hardworking.
We will consider candidates with at least 4 years of experience as an executive secretary, PA or in an administrative role. You are likely to have worked within an international focused company, preferably in a service sector; a legal sector background is a plus, but not essential.
You will be a native/fluent level English speaker with advanced knowledge of Turkish language.
To apply, please send your resume along with any supporting documents to me at Protected content .
We look forward to hearing from you!