Join now

Private English lessons for a family (Istanbul)

Views

Hi, I'm an ESL professional here in Istanbul. Last summer, I stayed with two wealthy families in Bodrum. One was Turkish, the other Russian. I had a great time, free room and board was included for me not to mention living in villas, tour excursions, shopping. I am back in Istanbul and I am thinking of doing the same thing again. I am looking for a family in Bebek, Ortakoy, Nisantasi. I offer lessons for each family member at one set price. I am a native speaker from the US. I work with all ages and levels. I want to give a family a special learning experience. I know some families are busy and don't have time to go to a language school. This opportunity is very effective and I can improve your English in Protected content ! My email is Protected content I am a fully qualified language teacher. I have good references here in Turkey. I want to live with a family for 1 to 2 months or possibly longer if agreed upon. Please contact me for further details. I can really help your friends and family learn English in a short amount of time. This offer can be for Istanbul or other top communities in Turkey. Contact me as soon as possible.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Istanbul Forum