Join now

Private English lessons for a family (Istanbul)

Views

Hi, I'm an ESL professional here in Istanbul. Last summer, I stayed with two wealthy families in Bodrum. One was Turkish, the other Russian. I had a great time, free room and board was included for me not to mention living in villas, tour excursions, shopping. I am back in Istanbul and I am thinking of doing the same thing again. I am looking for a family in Bebek, Ortakoy, Nisantasi. I offer lessons for each family member at one set price. I am a native speaker from the US. I work with all ages and levels. I want to give a family a special learning experience. I know some families are busy and don't have time to go to a language school. This opportunity is very effective and I can improve your English in Protected content ! My email is Protected content I am a fully qualified language teacher. I have good references here in Turkey. I want to live with a family for 1 to 2 months or possibly longer if agreed upon. Please contact me for further details. I can really help your friends and family learn English in a short amount of time. This offer can be for Istanbul or other top communities in Turkey. Contact me as soon as possible.

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners