PRIVATE TURKISH LESSONS
I have been a freelance private Turkish tutor for adult foreigners for 18 years in Istanbul.
- Lessons are highly practical and conversational,
- They can be one on one or within a group,
- I can come to the place of the student(s) for the lessons,
- Pace of the lessons are adjusted according to the comprehension and progress of the student or students,
- The lessons concentrate on everyday usage at places such as : shopping, introduction, travel, tourism, airports, hotels, communicating with doctors, drivers, asking for directions, visiting people etc.
- Each lesson lasts 2 hours,
- The program is 4 hours per week ( two lessons per week ), I do not recommend only once a week
- A set of books and CD's are used as guideline,
- Speaking, listening, writing and reading skills are developed together,
- Word and sentence structures are studied and practised for better communication,
- Light homework is assigned between lessons to facilitate progress
- With a 4 hour per week program development targets are : basic level of communication at the end of 2 months, intermediate level at the end of 4 months and advanced level at the end of 6 months.These time frames are valid provided that there are no long nor frequent interrruptions in the participants' attendance to the program. The program can continue to more advanced levels after 6 months if desired. If you are fluent enough in Turkish already we can implement an intermediate or anadvanced program.
The first appointment and the following lesson, that is the first two appointments are free of charge. During the first appointment I look at various aspects of your Turkish to see what level we can start from. The contents of the books we shall be using are Protected content % relevant for everyday Turkish. So we shall not skip any parts but stick very closely to the program.
Private language teacher
E mail : Protected content
mobile : Protected content