Join now

Question to all mothers and fathers!! (Istanbul)

Today I took my daughter to doctor for a general check-up. Thanks God! everything is fine:) Anyway I was in a discussion about difference between Turkish Parents and Expats Parents about the reactions, managing and taking care of their children. My Doc say they are very big difference. I was not able to answer well, I grow up with Turkish Father and German Mother.And of course I do what I learn from my parents to my daughter.
Very confusing!
Now you are in Turkey for a long time and I believe you also get a chance to meet with Turkish couples and get c chance to see how do they react to their children. Do you get any difference about what you do an what we do? Ok I am not asking with the people who are not at the social level or not at the same economic level. My question about people who are like you, but Turkish.
Why I ask you that, because I also try to find better solutions, ideas for my daughter. Because she is 2,5 years old and I know what I did with my wife is very effective on personality what she build up right now. Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Istanbul Forum