Join now

Remote Year to Istanbul

I am contacting you from Remote Year. We are a start up, currently taking an inaugural group of 75 location independent professionals, freelancers, and entrepreneurs around the world for a year, visiting 12 cities on 3 continents. Right now, our group is staying at Republika in Ortakoy, but next year, we are bringing 2 groups of 75 people to Istanbul in June of Protected content .

For June of Protected content , we are interested in other forms of accommodation. Our requirements are below:

Need ~75 bedrooms (everyone must have their own bedroom. Living rooms/common areas do not count as a bedroom).
This can be spread out across multiple accommodations and don't need to be right next to each other
Internet must be available in the accommodation
Not required, but people LOVE kitchens so apartments are normally most preferred (hotels/other housing is OK though)

We are thinking about using a workspace near Sishane so apartments either near or metro accessible to that would be great. I am in Istanbul this week and next week so if you think you could help with this, I would love to take a look at some examples of the type of apartments you think we would be staying in.