Join now

Renovated Rooftop with a Stunning Golden Horn View (Istanbul)

Views

Description

An 85 sq meter/914 sq feet newly renovated and completely redesigned rooftop with a 50 sq meter/ Protected content feet full terrace will be available as of October 1, Protected content . Only a Protected content to the Galatasaray Square in Beyoglu, and a 5 minute-bus ride from Sishane, the rooftop has been recently converted from a two-bedroom apartment into a spacious one bedroom with an open and fully equipped kitchen, well integrated into the living room and the dining area. In addition to the full view of the Golden Horn, stretching from the Galata Tower to the Suleymaniye Mosque, the rooftop is surrounded by the full terrace on three sides. One part of terrace has been integrated into the house functions as a laundry and storage room with an authoritative view on Istanbul's financial district in the making as well as the historical peninsula. Now a line of bad news for those who want to have their cake and eat it too: The apartment is located on the 7th floor of a building without an elevator. And yes, you have to climb up some stairs to reach this gem of an apartment and its stunning and panoramic view. I am a social scientist who lives between Istanbul and Boston. I will be on research leave in the eastern parts of Turkey for two-years and hence looking for a suitable (preferably long-term) tenant/tenants. Given that the rooftop is a one-bedroom, I am ideally looking for a couple or a single tenant.

Kasimpasa is the evil twin of Cihangir for those who are familiar with the districts of Beyoglu. Historically Kasimpasa has been an important center of shipbuilding, fishing and sea transportation, and has so far escaped the wave of gentrification that was fully implemented in Cihangir, and painfully in progress in Tarlabasi/Tepebasi area. Located on the opposite side of the Galata Tower from Cihangir, Kasimpasa won't offer you French bakery shops or espresso bars. Neither will everybody you meet be an inspiring filmmaker, or an actor. Kasimpasa offers you instead an authentic Istanbul neighborhood with delicious local restaurants (particularly Black Sea region specialties), inexpensive cafes and one of the best (and inexpensive!) fish markets at the heart of it all. Not to forget, a full stunning view of the Golden Horn and the former imperial city/historical peninsula accompanies all the perks of living in an authentic neighborhood given the location of the rooftop apartment.

Transportation

Kasimpasa is very well connected to the rest of the city thanks to its central location. On foot, and walking up and down the Beyoglu hills, you could reach Istiklal street in Protected content . By car or taxi, you are at Taksim Square (without traffic) in less than 10 minutes. After a 5-minute walk from the apartment, you reach the Sishane-Sisli minibus line. The Sishane subway station is a 5 minute-ride, while the same line will take you to Sisli/Mecidiyekoy in 15 minutes. By public buses, you could reach Karakoy and Eminonu within half an hour, and by ferry (which leaves from Kasimpasa Iskelesi every hour until midnight), you could reach Uskudar (the Asian side) in 30 minutes.

Details in Brief

• Directly From the Owner - No Commission.
• Fully Redesigned One-bedroom Rooftop.
• Rent includes high speed wireless internet, cable TV (Digiturk), water, and the building cleaning fee, but excludes electricity and natural gas bills. If you are a responsible and reasonable consumer, (a) your electricity bill won't exceed Protected content , and (b) your natural gas bill will fluctuate between 50 Euros and Protected content , depending on the weather conditions and how you use the heating system.
• Fully Furnished with an eye out for contemporary design
• Modern Fully Equipped Kitchen (with a full oven, dishwasher and an electronic no-frost fridge)
• Contemporary design in the bathroom and the living room (with LCD TV and Cable)
• Central and safe location
• Bright and Spacious.

RENT: Protected content USD per month including all bills except electricity and natural gas. First month's rent, and a security deposit (worth a month's rent) are due at signing. Please only serious inquiries from genuinely interested individuals. This will go fast, so I suggest you make an appointment to see the place asap.. Please contact me at Protected content to schedule a meeting. I look forward to hearing from you

Istanbul Forum