Join now

Room and Flat with view in central Üsküdar (Istanbul)

Hi Everyone,
I am a former French Erasmus student settled and working in Istanbul. I have found a beautiful flat in central Uskudar with an amazing view from the old city to the first bridge - which is even more impressive in real than on the pictures (come check it out).
The flat is fully furnished (incl. washing machine, dish washer and other useful stuff) and comprises of one living room with balcony overlooking the Bosphorus where we typically have dinner and sometimes small parties in the weekend, a kitchen, a bathroom, and three rooms including yours with the Bosphorus view. It has windows on three of the four facades making it very bright. The only sounds you will hear are boats and seaguls.
The flat is on the hill that you can see right behind the Uskudar pier when you arrive with the ferry, 5 minutes walking distance from the ferry pier and the Marmaray metro station. It makes it just a short ferry ride to Galatasaray and Bahcesehir universities, in the middle of Marmara University's Goztepe and Rumeli Hisari campuses. It is also very close Protected content to Kadikoy and Besiktas which are the two main centers of nightlife currently.
My neighbourhood in Uskudar, Sultantepe, is a lovely and calm neighbourhood yet very central. The walk to and from home overlooks the Bosphorus. I'm sure you'll love it. It's got so much more charm than most other neighbourhoods around taksim or sisli - yet very central.
I work and like to keep calm during the week, and go out mostly weekends. The other flatmate, Kristina, is a 26 years old English teacher, and has the same lifestyle: clean - but fun. I expect me flatmates to be clean and responsible, and tidy up their things after cooking. I like to see the flatshare as a small family where everyone feels it has their own space, but is also happy to share.
The price is 950TL all bills included
(NOT: Türkçe biliyorum ama diğer ev arkadaşıyla birlikte yaşabilmek için İngilizce bilmeniz gerekmektedir).

Istanbul Forum