Join now

Room for Rent for overnight stay up to 3 Months (Istanbul)

Hi..

We are a couple living in Mecidiyekoy-Sisli, I do security work and my partner is a teacher and one of our room is available for over night stay up to 3 months... Our House is on the 4th floor and its a Protected content with a big kitchen as well as 2 toilets...the building is family oriented and secure... close to Sisli-Mecidiyekoy Metro (Underground/Subway) Station, takes about Protected content of walk and from the Sisli-Mecidiyekoy Metro Station, if you decide to travel to Taksim which is the heart of istanbul, The Taksim Metro Station is 2 stops away probably 5 minutes in time...

The house is over Protected content = Protected content and the room is 15 m2 = Protected content , and there are 2 single beds in the room and a big size closet... A clean and quiet environment with 24 hour hot water and fast internet connection... and most importantly we have 2 cats (they are part of our family)

The room is available for single Females and/or Couples only (No exceptions)

Rates of stay is:

$ 40 for an over night stay
$ Protected content a week stay
$ Protected content a month stay

for inquiries please contact me on Protected content

P.S: As we are both working individuals, we do tend to have a quiet and down to earth life style.

Istanbul Forum