Join now

Room for rent in Bakırkoy (Istanbul)

Hi, my name is Altug. l am turkish 29 male. I am planner in a international company.

l am single and living in Bakirkoy. it is so closed to metrobus station and see bus for to move to other continents. I have shared mine flat with pilot who work at onur air before and now l am living alone.So, l am looking for a new flatmate who is clean, tidy and kind for sharing mine flat together (l prefer male flatmate). the room is available now

The flat is 2+1, 80 m2, without terrace, sunny, clean, fully furnished, ,Zuhratbaba Street and 10 minutes walking for Bakirkoy sea side. Rental price is Protected content (approximately Protected content per month.The room has a bed , wardrobe , a work - study table, , carpet, two shelf to wall for books and stuff. . Furthermore, , fridge, washing machine and 24th hours hot water )

Kartaltepe street and Zuhratbaba Street is a very central location in Bakirkoy, which has many cinemas, restaurants, cafe - bars, theaters and Bakirkoy sea side. You can walk to the ferry station in 10 minutes. 24 hours transportation is available. across the Bakirkoy bus stations. It's also within 5 min. walking distance to the nice places in Bakirkoy.
20 minutes to TAKSIM or BEYOGLU via bus or minibus, 15 minutes Eminonu / Karakoy via ferry, 15 minutes Besiktas via ferry...

it is so closed ,Kultur Uni, Istanbul Aydin Uni, Istanbul uni.