Join now

Room in Galata - EUR 230 / EUR 350 a month (Istanbul)

Hi All, I recently found a flat in Galata and looking for housemates to move in. I will have a room available mid February. There are 2 options available to rent the room.

Unfurnished
==========

(EUR Protected content + your share of approximate utilities (EUR Protected content . Security deposit of (EUR Protected content
Additional cost of +/- Protected content (EUR Protected content buy the other household items we need such as fridge, stove and etc.

Total move in cost is around Protected content (EUR Protected content furniture costs.

If you move out, you can ask this additional cost from the person taking over.

Furnished
========

Rent (EUR Protected content + approximate utilities (EUR Protected content utilities
Deposit of (EUR Protected content

Total move in cost: (EUR Protected content

Info
===

LOCATION: The flat is 5 min walk to Metro, Karakoy ferry and tram that goes to Sultanahmet. Galata Tower and the BEST gym in the neighborhood are 2 min walk distance.

ROOMS: Rooms are large enough to accomodate a double bed, wardrobe and a desk. High ceiling, renovated original doors and floors.

UTILITIES: This flat is great for people who like to share and also enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.

Utility includes heating, water, gas, electricity, really fast internet connection, other cleaning agents for dishes, laundry, and house in general plus a houseKeeper who will come to wash dishes, do laundry, clean all the rooms and iron our clothes and also cook for us every week =)

I work long hours and have a busy schedule, hence I prefer to delegate part of my work load to a house keeper.

COMMUNITY:
I have a female friend who will be moving into another room with me as well. We enjoy good conversation, gatherings, potlucks and more! Come join us.

CONTACT ME: I dont have any photos yet but will post them soon as the landlord moves out. You can contact me via email, Protected content .

Cheers,

Nedim

Istanbul Forum