Join now

ROOM with balcony in nice flat Bosphorus view (Istanbul)

I am a Trainee Lawyer and easy going person..
The flat is located in Selimiye Mahallesi of Üsküdar. It has 3 bedrooms and a living room with bosphorus view. It receives sunlight. Peaceful, calm and safe Location and clear neighborhood and most importantly easy transportation . It's very close to center and supermarkts.
You can easily arrive most university campuses such as Marmara ,Bahçeşehir ,Galatasaray , Mimar Sinan and Istanbul Technical Universities. And if you want we can find out the most comfy way to go your Uni together.
Üsküdar ferry port and marmaray subway are just 10 mins. Eminönü ferry boat is just 7 mins by walk.
Uskudar is a nice place that 7 minutes to Besiktas or Kabatas by boat and 15 minutes to Kadikoy by bus as well as by using the boat and the funicular 20 minutes to Taksim.
There are also 7/24 minibuses from Kadiköy and Taksim to my place. 5 mins. by walk to intercity bus terminal Harem.

-Fridge
-Oven
-Washing machine
-Dish washer
-Microwave
-centrally heated
-Working desk
-Wardrobe
-24 hours hot water
-Limitless Wi-fi etc.
-Playstation 3 and several games
-LCD TV
-Hair Dryer
-Kettle
-Toast Machine
-Iron
-hoover

You have also a servant in the building who does your shopping in the mornings.

The room is around 15 m2. It receives sunlight. It has a balcony.
For more information, pictures or visiting the room please do not hesitate and contact me.
Rental Price: 875,-TL (All included)
I can make a discount for the person, who can teach me russian, arabic, persian or hebrew.

Istanbul Forum