Join now

School recommendation in Istanbul-Asian side?

Hello everyone, I am looking for a kindergarden which has a follow up primary school in Asian side. I have a 5 year old daughter. I would like her to start a kindergarden in September and then can continue to the primary school of the same organisation.

1. Keystone (Dragos or Camlıca Protected content seem to be good at providing a good English learning environment but I have heard a few negative comments about their primary school. I have observed them establishing a new kindergarden at Sabanci University campus and they were not very effective despite their best wishes. So I have second thoughts now. This is why I would really appreciate your feedback if you have any experience with them.

2. Istanbul International School- Unfortunately I don't know anyone who knows this school. I found an old comment in the forum here saying their children were happy at school even though they were not very good.

3. Eyuboglu - They are not an English medium school but they seem very professional. Anyone who has got the chance to know them?

4. AKD Kids - Again, don't know anyone who can give reference about them.

5. TAD Protected content only seem to have a preschool, I couldn't find a primary school.

Thanks very much everyone!

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners