Join now

Seeking live-in English language tutor... (Istanbul)

Hello All:

A good friend of mine here in Istanbul is looking for a live-in tutor for two young ladies, ages 10 and 13.

He is an architect and successful business owner, and he and his wife are looking for a professional educator or recent college graduate, preferable American or British, for an English-language tutor for their two daughters.

Absolutely no housework or chores will be required, they would just like someone who is serious, dedicated and will make learning fun for the girls. Both girls have a good foundation speaking basic English, and are articulate and bright. The family's home is located in Etiler, close to shopping, dining and the Bosphorus.

This would be a full-time live-in position, and a commitment of at least 6 months would be appreciated. Compensation is to be negotiated, package will include room+board, plus a stipend. They are looking for someone who will be happy and secure in this position and will compensate accordingly.

Please direct all inquires to me personally at Protected content . I look forward to hearing from you!

tk

Istanbul Forum