Join now

Seeking new Job opportunities in Finance sector (Istanbul)

Hello IN members!

I am seeking new job opportunities and challenges.

I express my interest in holding a senior position in Finance Management and Accounting, in Istanbul.

I am a foreigner, now permanently residing in Istanbul.

I am a graduated in a bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting.

I have 8 years working experience in the field of Finance and Accounting, and I have always held key positions. I have a wide experience in the Telecommunication, FMCG and Tourism industry. I have a deep knowledge of international accounting standards, tax and legal regulations, coupled with comprehensive understanding of the business environment specifics.

I have a high ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. I have excellent verbal analytical, organizational and written skills. I have the ability to motivate teams to produce quality reports within tight deadlines, excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards.

Good knowledge and hands on experience of computerized accounting systems such as ERP and SAP.

I am holding the title of CPA.

I have made a career commitment to the financial industry.
I would greatly appreciate if a new challenging chance will be giving to my career, as I am an achievement-oriented type of person.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Anisa Deliallisi

Istanbul Forum