Join now

Sexy Girls and Antalya Marathon (Istanbul)

Now that I have your attention with my subject title I can explain myself better :)

My Dear Beloved Friends

Our very own Istanbul Internations Running Group, the Bal Kaymak ("Honey & Cream") Runners, will be participating in the Antalya Marathon on March 2, Protected content . Some of us are doing the 10k, the others are going for the half marathon and a few brave ones are competing in the full marathon race.

This year, we have decided to do something a little different. We would like our group to help worthy organizations around Turkey. If you choose to participate, you can show your support for us, by donating to any of the three organizations listed on behalf of our group - Bal Kaymak Runners.

Any amount will help. Information on the charities and instructions on how to make donations can be found below and in the attachment All donations should be made by March 2, Protected content , the date of the Antalya Marathon. Thank You in Advance for Your Support and Happy Running.

Charities

1. LOSEV ( Protected content is a non-profit NGO, mainly aiming to provide educational and emotional support, financial assistance and health services for children who have leukemia or chronic blood disorders.
We have set up a Special Donations Page on the LOSEV website. Simply click on the link below , then choose Bal&Kaymak Runners activity from the list. If you donate more than 50 TL, you will also be sent a certificate. Protected content

2. MOR CATI WOMEN’S ORGANIZATION (morcati.org.tr): Mor Cati’s goal is to end domestic violence against women and children by building women’s self-esteem and confidence. They have consultation services and shelters to help women who experience domestic violence.

Please send your donations to any other following accounts: IMPORTANT: In order for us to track donations made on behalf of our group, you must write Bal Kaymak Runners and Walkers in the section marked "Description" or "Note" for your money transfer.

Turkish Lira Account Euro Account
Garanti Bank, Halaskargazi Branch, Mor Çatı Kadın
Sığınağı Vakfı
Account No (TRY): 701/ Protected content
IBAN:TR Protected content
Swift Code: TGBATRIS701 Garanti Bank, Halaskargazi Branch, Mor Çatı Kadın
Sığınağı Vakfı
Account No (Euro):701/ Protected content
IBAN:TR Protected content
Swift Code: TGBATRIS701
Dollar Account Pound Account
Garanti Bank, Halaskargazi Branch, Mor Çatı Kadın
Sığınağı Vakfı
Account No (Dollar):701/ Protected content
IBAN: TR Protected content
Swift Code: TGBATRIS701 Garanti Bank, Halaskargazi Branch, Mor Çatı Kadın
Sığınağı Vakfı
Account No (Pound): 701/ Protected content
Swift Code: TGBATRIS701

3. YEDIKULE ( Protected content ). YedikuleBaranagi is a shelter for dogs. Working under the auspices of the Fatih Municipality, Yedikule takes care of street dogs as well as sick / paralyzed dogs who have been abandoned by their owners.

Bank Transfers: IMPORTANT: In order for us to track donations made on behalf of our group, you must write Bal Kaymak Runners and Walkers in the section marked "Description" or "Note" for your money transfer.

Turkish Lira Account Euro Account
Garanti Bank. Account Name: YEDÝKULE HAYVAN DOSTLARI DERNEÐÝ
IBAN: TR Protected content Garanti Bank. Account Name: YEDÝKULE HAYVAN DOSTLARI DERNEÐÝ
US Dollar Account
Garanti Bank. Account Name: YEDÝKULE HAYVAN DOSTLARI DERNEÐÝ

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners