Join now

#shared #workspaces in Istanbul

Views

Dear Friends,
There is a company named Sehr-i Ofis ( Protected content )
that provides you hourly, daily, weekly or monthly shared offices and workspaces. These shared offices or workspaces do not belong to Şehr-i Ofis; but to firms or individuals, called “Venue Providers”, who want to make good use of their workspaces during periods when they are vacant.

From the perspective of “Venue Providers”, Şehr-i Ofis is a company which enables firms and individuals, which/who actively operate in their respective sector and wish to use their workspace effectively, yet cannot do it due to their work schedule, to let their offices or workspaces on hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Below are some benefits and advantages of Şehr-i Ofis:

Cost: The office costs are reduced when the venue providers rent out their office spaces and the mobile professionals hire shared offices or workspaces.
Flexibility, Accessibility and Mobility: In light of the motto “All offices in the city are yours!”, Şehr-i Ofis includes easily accessible and mobile shared offices or workspaces which can also be used out of 08: Protected content working hours.
Advertisement and Communication Network: The opportunity for mobile professionals and venue providers to advertise their services and brands as well as to meet new companies and individuals.
If you want to be a venue provider, please send an e-mail to Protected content or call at Protected content .
You may visit our website for Frequently Asked Questions.

And i know, you will be surprised, this company is my enterprise.

I will be happy if you be both venue provider or mobile professional who use Sehr-i Ofis workspaces.

For your questions please call me from Protected content

Best Regards,

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners