Join now

SHINY+GREEN APARTMENT IN ETILER/BEST NEIGHBORHOOD (Istanbul)

*It's a very cosy, bright appartment in the very well-known classy neighbourhood of Istanbul. It's in the center and also in a lot of green between gardens and parks which is so rare in istanbul. The rents are quite high in this area but no place like this.

I have a large garden and when you look out it's the only view which is so nice and relaxing. 1 bathroom+1 kithen Protected content - one is larger and have gardrops , both have french bed for 2. Protected content room fully furnshed and 1 balcony which you can enjoy at night for a drink. all kitchen equipments are available and clean stuff like towels pillows est. All the furniture and house stuff have only used by me before not by anyone else.

Places nereby;
*Very close to parks( parks are so close ) also to bosphorous Protected content . on foot - nice walk to seaside ) if you like jogging like me :)
*Akmerkez
*Kanyon and Ozdilek Shopping mall
*Many Consulates are nereby
*Local supermarcets and organic shops are nereby
*Very close to Sporium and Mac Bebekoy - Sport Centers
*Sisli Terakki high School and Bogazici University are close

Transportation;
*1 min. walk to bus station
*Max. 5min. walk to Metro station
*Free private parking ( garrage ) is available

*Price for room share for 1 person for 1 month is Eur 630,00
( in this case we ll be sharing the apt. together-with me)
*Price for whole appartment for 1 month is Eur 1.515,00
*electricity,digiturk tv, water and heating bills are included to price. also mountly fee that i ve paid to appartment is included ( for leaning, gardening, security est )

*Very convanient for families and couples, also for corporate expats
*Exact location ; Akatlar - Etiler
*Across of Sisli Terakki Art Center

*You can get in touch with me via Internations page or can send e-mail to Protected content

Istanbul Forum