Join now

Short visit to Istanbul

Hello,

Is anybody here interested in doing business with Japanese sellers/buyers? If so, please let me know. I run a company that helps Japanese sellers to find buyers overseas. Also, for overseas companies, I can professionally find buyers in Japan.

For those who want to find buyers in Japan. here are the service I can provide.

1. Make a customized list of potential buyers. Target can be narrowed down by category, sales figure, corporate asset, area, etc.

2. Based on the professional talk script, I make calls to all companies on the list until I catch decision makers and get feedback from them.

3. As soon as I bring potential buyers who is interested in your products, you can start trading with them.

This will be the fastest and most effective short cut for your business.

As for products from Japan, I can currently introduce some Japanese rice, Japanese sweets, confectionery, and some other sundries.

By the way, on the way to my business trip to Dusseldorf at the end of this month, I have a relatively long transit time in Istanbul on February 28. So I will be able to have a short meeting with anybody interested there.

Here are my websites for your reference.
Protected content
Protected content

If you are interested, please send me a private message. Then, let's start from there.

Thank you!

Yas

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners