Join now

Spacious flat in Moda for July (Istanbul)

Views

I'm looking to sublet my flat in Moda for July; preferably for the whole month, but weekly is also possible.

My flat is on the ground floor of a dead-end street, next to a schoolyard, and just one block behind Moda Caddesi (literally in between Zeplin and Ayı, the two most popular bars on the street, but just far enough back from them that you don't hear the crowds on the street at 2 AM). Half of the flat has stone floors, which are a real comfort in the summer. The salon has a breakfast table, a couch, and an AC unit (not to be taken for granted in Istanbul). The kitchen is fully-equipped (stove, fridge, freezer, blender, kettle, etc) and quite spacious. There are 1 1/2 baths, the full one having a complete shower and bath tub (again, not to be taken for granted in this city). The bedroom has a queen bed and wardrobe, with a view into the back garden. Additionally, there is a side room with another couch and a desk.

My apartment is literally a minute walk from the central junction of Moda Caddesi (there's a MIgros supermarket there), and just minutes from the cafes, restaurants and boutiques of Moda and Kadıköy. It's two minutes from Barlar street (the street with all the bars), five minutes from Bahariye street (good for shopping), five minutes from the water and seaside path (good for everything!), and 10 minutes from the ferries/metro/other transportation.

Please email me at Protected content with any questions/inquiries. Thanks!

Istanbul Forum