Join now

Sponsorship opportunities - Film Productions (Istanbul)

Hello to all IN members,

This is for people who wants to invest in film productions,and to companies who wants to sponsor film productions,seeking product placement opportunities,even financially or as soft contribution etc.we have some current projects and future projects seeking possible sponsorships.

For win/win basis,as a producer right now I am working on a love themed motion picture film.Our project has won production grant from ‘’Turkish Republic Ministry of Culture and Tourism,Generel Directorate of Cinema’’.This feature is special just for projects selected by Ministry for to improve Turkish Cinema.Due to we have supported from Ministry,the companies who wants to be financial sponsors to our project,will gain corporate tax incentives up to %100 of the total amount which they have contributed to our project.People who are interested can contact me for further more details.
Films are always the best choice to advertise for brands/companies and it is consistent.

We also have some other productions in development stages including horror films,documentary films etc.People who are interested can contact me anytime.
Thank you for your time...

Kind Regards,
Best

Serhan

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners