Join now

Starting new business in Istanbul

Views

Syrian restaurant manager and chief with 17 years of experience in the food service / catering industry specialized in Lebanese cuisine.
Dear all,
After years living in Dubai, I decided to look for an opportunity in Istanbul,"I've been here in Istanbul for days only, but I could realize that there are a lot of opportunities and good ideas to open businesses, but there is lack of people with experience. That is the main asset I have to offer: 17 years experience in Dubai in the catering and food industry". and I am interested in start a new restaurant here. My experience is in high class restaurants that target high end customers. I also believe that it doesn’t matter the specialty or the size of the restaurant, the most important point is the CUSTOMER SERVICE. As a restaurant manager, that’s the number one in my list of duties: make sure my customers are happy.
As I already mentioned, my 17 years experience in Dubai working in different restaurants chains thought me how to be a leading restaurant manager. I am articulate, presentable, friendly, energetic, and capable of running a large service staff. My understanding and adeptness to aid and provide efficient service to customers will serve the business goals. Moreover, my bilingual skills, life experiences and studies have given me the practical know-how, which would be a great asset.
I am currently in Istanbul looking to find an investor or partner to start a new business and explore different opportunities. The ideal would be an interview by phone, so we can discuss how things will lead for now on.
My phone number is Protected content
Thank you,
Mahmoud Ghaloul.

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners