Join now

Stevie Wonder Concert- Group (Istanbul)

If any one interest to go this concert , I can recommed them to buy tickets all together and every 20 tickets purchased, an invitation will be provided from the same category in group sales. So we will get discount.
This will be valid only for Protected content and Protected content tickets.
DATE: 14 September Protected content
VENUE: KüçükÇiftlik Park
TICKETS:
VIP Platform: Protected content
Front of Stage 1: Protected content
Front of Stage 2: Protected content
Standing: Protected content

You may contact for ticket requests directly with Ms. Bengi Doralp
Details are

İstanbul Kültür Sanat Vakfı
Nejat Eczacıbaşı Binası
Sadi Konuralp Caddesi No: 5
Şişhane Protected content
Direct line Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Singer-songwriter, composer and producer Stevie Wonder started his career in Protected content the age of 13. He released his very first album Recorded Live: The 12 Year Old Genius, and with his song “Fingertips, Part 2”, Stevie Wonder became the youngest artist in the history who took #1 position in the music charts. Since the beginning of his career Stevie Wonder released very important and classic records such as Music of My Mind, Talking Book, Fulfillingness' First Finale, Innervisions as well as the groundbreaking album Songs in the Key of Life and wrote unforgettable songs such as, "For Once in My Life", "You Are the Sunshine of My Life", "Superstition", “Sir Duke”, "Happy Birthday", “I just Called To Say I Love You”, and “Isn’t She Lovely?”.

Winner of 25 Grammies including the prestigious Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, Stevie Wonder continues to be an inspiration for numerous musicians around the world, of various genres ranging from jazz to pop.

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners