Join now

TheaterEvent (Istanbul)

Dear ladies and gentlemen!

My name is Daniel Keberle. I am an actor from Austria and I want to invite you to our performance of "Almanci" at Tatlava Sahnesi in Cihangir, Istanbul.

We were already performing in October (24., 26., 28., 30.) and in November (15., 17., 19. Protected content 7 times and it was a great sucsess. The audience and the critics liked it a lot and we had many people coming to our show. That is why we will play again in March Protected content another 4 times.

We would be glad to welcome you at our play........

The general topic our play is about (re)(im)migration and the desire and feelings of German/Austrian/Turkish people going (back) to Turkey, condensed in a two characters play, written by Emre Akal.

Dates: 13., 14., 19. 3. Protected content , 20:30 o´clock; 19.3. Protected content 15:30 Extra Performance!

The play is in German, Turkish and English with surtitles. 85 min.

Tatavla Sahnesi
Firuzağa Mah. Taktaki Yokuşu, No: 2B
CİHANGİR/BEYOĞLU / İstanbul

You can reserve tickets via my tel number: Protected content Email, at the theater(telnumber on the flyer) or via biletix!!

With best regards and a great thank you,

Daniel Keberle

Press statement:

“Hayatında hiç Türkiye`ye gitmemiş olan Aycan, elinde katlanmış çamaşırlarla dolu küçük bir bavulla, gezi parkına geldi, bize sımsıkı sarıldı ve nihayet... dedi”

Almanci, ait olduklarını düşündükleri ya da ait olmak istedikleri yere yolculuk eden Aycan, Alev, Danny ve diğerlerinin hikayesini anlatıyor.
Yaşanmış öykülerden yola çıkılarak yazılan Almanci, artık “nihayet” demek isteyen insanların hikayesi.

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners