Join now

TL400 Small room in a big lovely house in Fulya, (Istanbul)

Hello people,

We have recently moved to our new house and we are panning to rent out our extra room and share the house with you.
We're calm, relaxed people and we're looking for some cool sociable people to watch TV with, have a chat and drink together now and then.
You'll be living in an international house : I am an Architect, Working and Studying in Istanbul and Yazdan is a Yoga and Meditation Instructor and Maria is doing her Master of Archeology. My girlfriend will also be around the house while she's in Istanbul.

The house is a 4+1, with a huge living room and one bathroom combo heating system and washing machine, beside an equipped kitchen where we always cook amazing food. Plenty of light in a quiet area.The room available is a small one. Has a wardrobe, coffee table and shelfs but you'll need to get yourself a bed or mattress as the landlord took all his beds.
We want to live with someone who can speak english. Beside we're specially interested in Music, Creative, Cooking and any fun talents to be around the house.

To view the photos of the house please follow this link to my Picsar Galllery: Protected content
And here is the location of the house on Google Maps: Protected content

Love and light,
Ben, Yazdan and Maria

Istanbul Forum