Join now

Together we can make a difference!!! (Istanbul)

Dear Members
Join us for a meaningful evening and to make a positive impact in the lives of the less privileged!

We will collaborate with Çorbada Tuzun Olsun (ÇTO), an initiative that distributes soup to the homeless in Taksim area ( route starts from firuzaga to geziparki) Now as the homeless people know where ÇTO passes every day, they wait in specific areas to receive food to warm themselves on these cold days.

We will meet at the beginning of İstiklal Caddesi (Taksim exit on the metro) in front of Burger King at 7:30 pm. We will walk to sefkadder together and after short breifing we will follow the route and distribute soup along the way. The distribution will finish around 10:00 pm.

It takes Protected content to provide Protected content with bread and soup and the cost is Protected content if we include rice as well. The consuls will decide on which menu to offer depending on how much money we collect.

There are two options to attend this activity:

1) You can help with the cost. If you join us on the 19th , you can directly give money to me ÇTO. If you cannot make it to the event but want to help anyway, you can send your contribution to ÇTO bank account. Make sure you write Internations in the explanation part and let us know about how much you transferred. Here is the info:

Bank name : Türkiye İş Bankası

IBAN no: TR Protected content

Pls mail the bank receipt to me ( Protected content )

2) Even if you cannot contribute financially, please join us for distribution. We need Protected content who are willing to distribute the meals to the homeless people.

This is a great chance to see a different yet so familiar part of the city, meet fellow volunteers and make an immediate difference in the lives of the homeless people.

We need to know how much money we have collected and how many people will be there for distribution, so we really need your cooperation on the number of attendees.

IMPORTANT NOTE :Please send me a message on Whatsapp to confirm your attendance.

See you on Sunday!

EYLEM KARAKAYA
Activity Host

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners