TRADE FINANCE / IMPORT EXPORT OPERATIONS (Istanbul)
INTER S.A. is a Swiss supplier group based in Geneva with global offices and manufacturing activities around the world, including in Istanbul - Turkey.
We are looking for a Trade Finance and Import-Export Operations Coordinator for our office based in Sisli on the European Side in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Established contacts and network at global banking / finance arena is a plus
- Experience in the Trade Finance department of multinational banks is a major plus
- Excellent English Communication skills; abilities in other languages such as French / Dutch / German will be considered as a plus
- Experience in Trade Finance and Commodity Finance operations (such as L/C operations, Managing Transhipment operations, Commodity Trading Import-Export documentation / regulations)
- Disciplined, with positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Ability to think and act appropriately in a fast-paced global trade environment
- Go-getter, get-things-done personality with proven managerial and excellent coordination skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, mainly to EU countries
Our Istanbul liaison office is centrally located in Sisli near Memorial Hospital right near various Metrobus stops and is conveniently reachable by other transportation mediums
Please send your application to Protected content