Join now

Trip to the land of beautiful horses: Cappadocia (Istanbul)

Success of our last tour to troy encouraged me to organize this trip to Cappadocia
As my target is to organise the most economical tour with the best quality. Costings are all made according to the magical number of 16 people
To reach Cappadocia first we should fly to Kayseri, if we can buy the tickets on time we can get a rate of Protected content return ticket with pegasus airlines. There are two flights in the morning one at 6:20 am and this will arrive to Kayseri
(only 1 hour from Cappadocia) at 7:35 am.We will
start our tour after having a nice breakfast. The best tour guide of the area will be guiding our tour and I will send you details of our tour destinations and our hotel later. In the evening we will be staying in a nice boutique hotel inside Cappadocia and at night we will have our dinner in the Turkish night…We will watch and dance traditional folcloric dancing there… Next day our tour will start again and will last in the Kayseri airport in the evening.There is a flight at 20:20 to Istanbul. These flights are from Sabiha Gokcen Airport but we can reach there with havas busses which there are busses at 03:30 and 4:00 am from Taksim for morning flights and after every flight to Taksim from Sabiha Gokcen airport. Cost of the bus is 10 Tl per journey. The cost of this tour will be Protected content excluding havas bus fee, airplane ticket, lunch and museum entry fees.It includes transfer
guide fee,transport, accomodation,dinner in the Turkish night. Maximum participants are 16 people and we already have 7 people who will come, For this 8 people capacity I'm looking forward travellers who wants to explore Cappadocia with us please...

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners