Join now

VALENTINES LOVE EXPERIMENT - NEED MALE CANDIDATES (Istanbul)

First up PLEASE, all the fetishists, jokers and creeps out there save yourself the trouble and do not reply to this post. This is not a science-themed S+M hookup request.

I'm looking for people who are interested in having a unique experience that involves learning about yourself, another person and how human beings interact with each other.

About me: I am the "experiment facilitator" I suppose, I'm placing this ad on behalf of the girl who has agreed to take the test. We're looking for a man aged between Protected content has a good command of English, an open mind and who would be willing to participate in an experiment to see if it is truly possible to fall in love with a stranger.

We'll be trying out the technique of Arthur Aron for this test. It involves you asking and answering 36 questions about your partner and yourself over the course of a couple of hours. Then you have to look into each other's eyes for four minutes.

That's it.

Our motivation: General curiosity. Is it really possible to gain such a meaningful knowledge of another person in the space of a few hours that it's possible to fall in love with them? Is it possible to truly know and understand any person just by asking the right questions? is it possible to truly know anyone at all?

If you are interested in taking a stab at finding the answers to these questions though practical experience then please get in touch either here or at Protected content

Please send me your name, nationality, a recent photo, what you do, why you'd like to participate in the experiment and one interesting thing about yourself, the world in general... or anything really.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners