We are waiting for you! (Istanbul Women's Group)
Dear Lovely Ladies of İstanbul
First of all, I would like to introduce myself to all of you as Aycan Boyacı, a new consul of Women Only Group İstanbul and to share my gratitude for being able to work together on group activities with Emek Gizem from now on.
We think the time has come to be together and revive our all group activities again, to have quality time and build valuable relationships with each other.
We really know how tough meeting with other women who have same interests can be, especially in a foreign country. Perhaps you need to have new friends in İstanbul and what we know is, being a member of IN is a great chance to meet and to build valuable contacts with likeminded İstanbul woman expats. We don’t want you to pass up this great opportunity!
In this manner, we are willing to continue organizing variety of activities according to your interests.
So here we are and curious about your opinions !!
Here is the list of ideas came to our mind. Please share with us which one is more excited for you, also if you have new ideas please do not hesitate to share with us..
- A lovely brunch at one of the restaurants/cafés
- Istanbul city tour with one of the best guides of İstanbul
- Having and getting crazy with Zumba all together
- Having a ‘Hamam’ experience in one of the historical and amazing traditional Turkish bath
- Going to a Salsa concert in one of the place where Cuban people are playing and performing Cuban Salsa
- Girls night out in one of the club
- Meeting in a Belly Dance Studio to enjoy, laugh, relax and learn Middle East Culture dance style
- Going to a cinema/theatre or concerts which are suitable for both of us
- Joining a cooking workshop to practice different kind of cuisines in one of the best chief academy in İstanbul or in one of the restaurant
- A trekking tour to one of the most picturesque and natural place around İstanbul
- Going to a ‘Raki-Balık Fasıl’ (rakı-fish and traditional music) place or another and making a night of it
- Tea & Coffee in the afternoon
- And so on…..:)
Looking forward to hearing from you soon
PS: If you havent joıned yet, here is the link of the group :)