Join now

Yoga,Breathing and Dance Retreat in Fethiye (Istanbul)

Hello :)

I am happy to invite you for a relaxing and rejuvenating week of yoga, dance&breathing holiday set on Turkey's most famous Turqouise coast, Lycian Way.

Highlights:
Hatha Yoga
Dance Teraphy
Breath Teraphy ( holotropic breathwork)
Ayurvedic Massage
Breathtaking views of YediburunlarLighthouse Hotel
Swimming and sunbathing at the famous Patara Beach
Enjoying the cool waters of Saklıkent Canyon
Healthy Mediterranean Meals
Free time for enjoying the pool, reading, partying

You can check out the location here:
Protected content

Dates:
1st option:
Protected content ( 3 nights 4 days )

2nd option:
Protected content ( 4 nights 5 days)

3rd option
Protected content ( 7 nights 8 days)

Fee:
3 nights-4 days : Protected content + KDV
4 nights-5 days : Protected content + KDV
7 nights-8 days: Protected content + KDV

**Accomodation ( breakfast+dinner) and all classes are included in the prices.
**Transportation, massage teraphy and expenses for Patarabeach and Saklıkent Canyon, not included.

Quota: 20 people

Contact for payment and transportation help: Protected content
Protected content

Instructors:
Ece Dilek Yıldırım

I am graduated from ballet&modern dance department of Mimar Sinan Unv.State Conservatory.
I met the practices of release technic, Laban-Bartenieff fundamentals, Body-Mind, Felden Kreis, Hatha Yoga at school. I practised and taught jazz, street jazz, belly dance, hiphop, latin, flamenco in Turkey and abroad.
Since Protected content teach dance, yoga and breathing in my own studio Dansistanbul as well as coaching corporate companies. You can google my name and search for my dance and yoga videos, recorded for some Tv channels and corporate companies in Turkey.
I love to share the healing power of breath, yoga and dance.
See you at the retreat :)

Kari Anita Moe

I discovered yoga 30 years ago when I was searching for something that would help me connect to the inside. I went on to use some of the asanas from yoga that I learnt back then regularly as a way to stretch after work out. When I discovered Hatha Yoga the Indian way I was in love! Ever since yoga has been an important and big part of my life. I went to India for my yoga teacher training and have been so happy to be teaching yoga in Norway, where I live, the last few years. As I love to travel and have been living in various countries, I feel really lucky whenever I get to teach yoga abroad.

Yoga to me is basically all about feeling good. Here in the west most of us live stressful lives and we need the tools to find the inner connection, the inner alignment in every day life. I teach Hatha Yoga with elements of Kriya Yoga and as an Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Therapist. I hope to be able to offer new and exciting experiences with you in beautiful Turkey.

Istanbul Forum