Join now

Yoga courses for all (+ Perinatal Yoga) (Istanbul)

Hello everybody,

I am offering hatha / vinyasa yoga classes (Independent Yoga Network certification-recognized world wide) that includes poses, meditation and breathing techniques. (private / small groups)

I am also trained to give perinatal yoga classes for pregnant women.

My goal is to provide a space to enable you to gain strengh, flexibility and to invite your mind to the present moment by sometimes keeping you in the poses and sometimes flowing between the poses with safe instructions.

You don’t have to be flexible, strong, young or fit in order to practice yoga. Everyone can practice yoga. With yoga you can gain physical fitness, flexibility and strength. Your posture and balance improves. Muscle strains decrease, your spine extends and therefore stays young. Sleeping quality gets better and the cure to the chronic pain occurs. Besides all these physical benefits, stres hormone and anxiety decreases. With the breathing and awareness studies you can gain emotional quietness.

You can feel the effects of yoga even from the first lecture and when you continue longer you will experience much deeper changes and transformations. Briefly, your living quality increases..

Please feel free to contact me from:
Protected content
gizem. Protected content

With love,