Join now

Nice house/flat rental near Alsancak for April (Izmir)

Views

Hello,

I expect to visit Izmir in early April, with some of my children, as a business trip and exploratory trip prior to a move there to start my new business.

I need to rent a very nice house or flat for the three of us for that month. We will probably not use it for the entire month, but I want the flexibility in my dates and do not want to have to worry about my arrival and departure date.

Again, this needs to be a high end house with updated appliances and amenities, but close to public transit.

The reason for this request is so my children will be less likely to be opposed to this type of significant change from where they live currently.

Since I'm sure I will be meeting with many people in Alsancak, it should be relatively close driving or transit distance from there. However, if there are schools that teach in English, besides the very expensive MEF, then being close to that school would also be beneficial (renting a car is always an option)

Please advise quickly as I am looking to book this trip as soon as my kids updated passports arrive.

Thank you,
Steve

Izmir Forum