Join now

A better way approach (potential) client base! (Jakarta)

Dear friends at interNations,

No matter How GOOD our products or services are, everybody knows customer service is the BEST WAY to company survival for a very long run. We try to keep in touch with our valued customers and give the best we know how, but seems there is no easy way, and little effectiveness.

Greatest way in keeping our clients happy is to let them felt belong and taken cared in personal level.. this is done by MEET & GREET them one-by-one basis (by higher rank officer)..... we all know that would be an IMPOSSIBLE MISSION..!

However today I have a very good news.. Time is changing, business is changing to digital era. Businesses starts to use social media to communicate with their customers. What if you can be in advanced and do better than THE REST OF COMPETITION? HOW TO BE STAND OUT? I can help your company to get just that: to make your precious clients felt belong in deeper, personal level.. and how deep you ask? Let's check HOW often you receive a video email from a CEO of a company saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you?? (at exact time and date you set- automatically delivered) I would safely say None. Now you can do do that, and that's just one of MANY of creative use, along with other Functions & Features included in the system. Starting at small investment of USD $250 watch how this can do for your company!! (we are a franchise in Indonesia starts just January Protected content , and I can tell you we have quite remarkable respond over the last 2 months.. not to oversell, but really, YOU DON'T want to be the last to be part of this momentum) BEST PART IS: WHAT YOU INVEST IN THIS SERVICE, LITERALLY CAN GET BACK AND MORE TO THE COMPANY PROFIT, JUST BY USING THE PRODUCT (It's Part of the program).

Applebee's as well as other giant corporate have started using the service to keep in touch with their customers. Why wouldn't you?
This is also a great great tool for network marketing such as MLM, insurance agents, Motivation/ group communication, and proven to Boost Sales record and ADDED VALUES to the team/ company.

As you may already starting to yawn looking at this Black & White forum which getting longer as I type it (well guess what, this is how we used to communicate and it's all gonna change!!) Let me Help a better(good-to-Great) company. Send me an email: Protected content with subject: "video email" if you'd like to see learn more or view sample of this service.. I might reply with personal video for you.

PS: I will be in BALI Early to Mid April.. So Let me know if you'd like to meetup in Jakarta out of these dates for business, or just chill that'd great too. I loveee meeting new people..!!!

Sofian Rusli
Social Media & net-preneur/
net-marketing expert

Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it.
It is what the client or customer gets out of it.

Do what you do so well that they will
want to see it again and bring their friends.

If we don’t take care of our customers, someone else will.

Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify!

If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends.
If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.