Join now

Affordable (private) Spanish lessons (Jakarta)

Are you looking for private Spanish lessons then don´t look any further. Here you´re at the right address in Jakarta.

My name is Sara and I am a native Spanish speaker living in Jakarta. I have experience in teaching Spanish to both adults and children. I offer one to one Spanish lessons for those with a basic to intermediate level. Lessons are given with patience and personal attention; we focus on grammar and vocabulary skills.

During the lessons we do not speak Indonesian and we avoid speaking English. The aim is to improve your Spanish in a fast and enjoyable way. The lessons are given in a public place but the program is flexible; a walk through the shopping mall for example belongs to the possibilities, it even makes learning Spanish fun.

One to one lessons are Rp. 250.000, - per hour with a minimum of 90 minutes per session. I will provide you with The necessary paperwork teaching, UNLESS you prefer to work with books you already have.

The area that I work in is around the Thamrin City, Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia. I also work from time to time in the Senayan Gate/FX area.

For more information do not hesitate to contact me on any of the below contact details

I can be reached anytime via email at Protected content