Join now

Apple iPhones are out for us and Galaxy S3 are in (Jakarta)

Look at what this new iPhone 5 under Tim Cook has brought, a bad decision about doing away with Google Maps. Now read the stories coming out now about how the new iOS 6 has a "Purple Haze" issue with it's camera and how it does not let some people connect to their wifi system and now stories coming out about how iPhone 4 and 4s owners are complaining about accelerated drain from the new iOS 6 as well. This is just bad hardware and software, that is all it is and not worth the money for inferior products just to be part of the club.

My wife and I have bought 2 each of the 3GS about 6 months after they came out and we loved them, we then bought 2 each of the 4’s about 3 months after they came out, of our 4 iPhones we bought them all in Singapore over the Singapore Apple website and whenever I went to Singapore I would pick them up at our apartment. I did ask on both purchases if I could have it fixed in Jakarta (our main home) if we had problems with them. Both times Apple's Singapore staff told me yes they could fix them in Jakarta. It was not true.

After only one month my wife’s iPhone 4 stopped working. I contacted Apple many many times and it took more than 6 weeks to finally have Apple to repair the phone free of charge even though it was under their so called warranty.

When I made complaints to Apple Singapore about this and climbed up the complaint ladder in Singapore I was told by the last Apple Singapore staff that he was the last one I could complain to, no one else was higher in the Singapore office even though he was only in Customer complaint division. LOL. Again more Apple lies. I was given very bad information by the Apple employees for the repair for the phone and the arrogance I received exceeded anything I have been submitted to by any other company in this world.

Have you ever tried to contact Apple via email? I then searched the net and emailed the only email address I could find, Protected content . Then I was contacted by Apple SE Asia and they refused to responsibility for their staff and the way I had been treated and then the staff got really arrogant and did not care that I was grossly misinformed, it was arrogance extraordinaire and I could not get her iPhone 4s fixed in Jakarta but had to make a trip back to Singapore to do it.

No longer will we financially support Apple, they only want money now for untested inferior software and blah products like the iPhone 5 that is still play ing catch up to the Samsung Galaxy S3. The home button is crap already on my wife’s Apple iPhone 4 so yesterday she got her new Samsung Galaxy S3, she loves it and easily transferred all data and contacts over from her Apple 4 with the Samsung software.

If you want to really let Apple know how you feel about these injustices done by this arrogant company then contact these people:
Jayesh Kamath Protected content Janine Beach Protected content Frank Teo Protected content Protected content Shelley Reid Protected content Protected content

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners