Join now

CLIMATE CHANGE: PLEASE VOTE AND RATE THIS VIDEO. (Jakarta)

Dear Friends,

Good Day!

I joined in Exchanges Connect Annual Video Contest this year about Climate Change. The prize for the said contest will be joining in International Exchanges Program for 2 weeks. The winner will be chosen based on vote and rate made by the people who watch the video.

Protected content

I submitted my video for the said contest entitled "Let's raise our Hands and Participate in Saving the Life of Mother Earth. I am knocking to your good heart to please support me by voting and rating my video. I really want to join the International exchange program because participating in the said program will definitely not just experience but also enhance my knowledge about the U.S Culture.

Here are the instruction for voting and rating my video:

Videos are rated based on 4 categories: Originality, Creativity, Effectiveness, and Production Quality. Underneath each category, you will see a row of 5 stars. The highest rating you can give a video in a particular category is 5 stars. By rating it, you already voted for my video. After rating, please click the work "rate it" in order to have a valid rate and vote.

please click the link in order to vote and rate my video.

Protected content

I hope I could count on your support. Thank you in advance. your vote and rate is very much appreciated.

More Power!

Sincerely,
Maria Evelyn Cerdeño
Philippines

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners